PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Let's see what's on the menu... I'll have the Icicle Salad.

Hello, non-existant fans and weary wanderers who click upon a link! Curiousity killed the kitty, y'know.

So, very sorry for not updating for 2 months with a post, but I doubt anyone out there reads this, nevermind cares. Back to business, we think this could be released at the end of this month or so, we're definitely not far behind on completion! I present to you a prototype menu interface for you to play with in giddy schoolgirl excitement, like I do when I see a themed-TF2 update by Valve.

http://pixeldood.deviantart.com/art/LOTI-RotBH-Menu-Interface-269726413

Nothing in this is really for certain that's a "Very FINAL" menu, we're just certain that it's "Pretty Final" as far as menus go in the ranks of finality. If there's anything majorly wrong, in your eyes, we'd love to hear it in any way possible, can't guarantee we'll be all like "WHOOPS-A-DAISY, YOU'RE RIGHT, TWA SUCKS AT MENUS." Nah, we couldn't guarantee that, mostly because I think I'm PRETTY SLICK, YO. And that might crush my self-esteem into a pit of fiery despair and cake.

Oh, and it's called "Legend of the Icicle: Rise of the Brief Hero"... yeah. It's cool, much cooler than Dodgecicles, but it could potentially change... probably not now that I've done a logo, to be honest, but still. Stay tuned for more, we promise we'll try and be more productive with the blog! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment