PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 9, 2011

Back to school, back to development

I(TWA) am now back at school 'cause I've just started my College Diploma on Interactive Media, and Mani has just got back from his fancy holiday to London, so I'm going to be(actually already am) being bossed about by several peoples to several different work stuffs. But at least work's getting done, because I need those bossy peoples for determination to be there in the first place. :P

So I'm doing animations still, because I just laid down dead on my keyboard for the last week and 5 days or so refusing to do anything important. I just know I can... lie down dead... again... when I get the work done... always a nice rewarding prize. Get ready for some tap dance-palooza with my idle animations, I may show them off to all of you on this blog's stage, or we may just draw the curtains.

Cya later.(I hope... *gulp*)

No comments:

Post a Comment