PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

We put the pro in procrastination, that's for sure!

Okay, so, this is TWA again. Not that much of the graphics in my progress list was done over the last week, so we're continuing my objectives and laziness on a fresh page. Whoop? Oh, so that's why they're called DEADlines. Har har.

This week brings "Graphics Implementation Week", or so I'm told, and pressurized for. It also means we're looking for beta testers! Viewers: YAY! Us: Calm down! We're choosing those special kiddies. Viewers: Aww... wait, aren't we non-existent at this stage at the blog? Lies! You have no viewers! *paradox of swirly doom*

*big motivational poster of the army guy with the stache (My old History teacher)* WE WANT YOU! Yes, you. To beta-test our game. We're selecting a handful of the people who request it (God, there won't be many). And then they'll be part of the big project by helping us test. Ooh, do I get to sound like GLaDOS too? I NEED TESTING.

Yes, we need testing, we'll be having discussions with you peoples in our very own... BETA TESTING IRC CHANNEL! *gasps* *standing ovation*

See you there! Oh, almost forgot, just comment below or email Mani(our very own programmer) at his email which is maninhell1@hotmail.com

3 comments:

  1. O hai TWA, magekirbys here!

    I'd like to join the beta testing group if possible, also what's this super awesome BETA TESTING IRC CHANNEL you're talking about in the post above?

    My e-mail's : magekirbys@gmail.com if you'd like to send a reply there if not just send mah a message on my kong account which is also named the same w/o the @gmail.com part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herro. It is Ichi.

    If it is a possibility, I'd like to be a part of the testing group.

    Email: Bep123abc@gmail.com (very inspired, I know)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better make me a beta tester -.- Ugh cant believe im actually commenting

    -SupremeH on Kong (supremeislegend@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete